Tuesday, December 20, 2005

That Saguaro cactus plant ...

... is giving everyone the bird ! I still maintain that.

That's a lovely website you have created, you're very descriptive, almost lyrical in your prose. I hope you finish it and also keep it going, a fine legacy to leave. What was it the mother said to her errant husband in Moonstruck ".. no matter what you do you will still die." But we can all be remembered.

I imagine a day where we humans won't have to die, and because I can imagine it, then surely it will come to pass. But I am not sure what this means for Heaven, maybe then we have a Heaven on Earth?

:-)

Yes I have that email-updates capability but I've never used it - I get far too many emails as it is and I like to check this http site anyways, it's in my routine now.

No comments: