Thursday, December 01, 2005

The most beautiful thing I've ever seen

Aside from your daughter, what's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen (or experienced) in your life? It can be a "thing," an event, a moment ... whatever.

Well ok it would be my daughters birth by a long chalk .. but there are others, and many.
  • The Berlin wall coming down
  • Nelson Mandela walking to freedom
  • Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon
  • When kids are generous to eachother, I once saw my nephew give his last sweet away to his brother, even though he really wanted it. Any acts of unaffected selflessness.
  • The letters "IBM" raised by the scanning tunnelling microscope
  • Lots of nature stuff, a feotus in vitro, a rose, a snowflake, a sunset in Bermuda, an anthill in my back garden

But the most beautiful thing I've ever seen has to be ....

Zhang Ziyi in this dress -> http://www.helloziyi.us/Galleries/new/memoirs-tokyo-premiere-zhang-ziyi-hq-08.htm

And The Earth from space a close second :-)

And you good sir?

No comments: