Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas 2005

Jesus was born some 2005 years ago today. Or was he born on year 1, therefore making his birth 2004 years old today? Anyway that is not important - praise be!

+++

Right now, the internet is really fast.

+++

I know what you and the Wikipedia you mean about Entwistle. Mark King from Level 42 is pretty good also. And Paul McCartney, I don't think he ever really got the credit as a bass player that he deserved - listen to "With a little help from my friends" for an example of his touch.

+++

The human race has some challenges ahead but I am confident that we will meet them. For instance, I just read that the first experimental nuclear fusion reactor will be built in 2016. We need energy to avoid stopping - and we're going to get it through harnessing the power of the sun it would appear, in the short term anyway.

+++

Americans are apparently addicted to technology, spending between $100-$200 per month on things like broadband access and gadgets (mp3 players, laptops etc). There will be a need for whopping amounts of movement (energy) for as far out as I can see.

+++

Santa came here last night and filled up some stockings, my daughter will be coming over this afternoon to see what he brought her. I think one of the reindeers crapped on my lawn though. Naughty reindeer.

No comments: