Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Nads in a Sling"

Happy to hear you're out of your procedure and in one piece. I lifted another prayer on your behalf today. I think you'll be okay. You've got a hamster to take care of now, so you have responsibilities. :-)

* * *
"Nads in a Sling" might be the most poetic four words in the English language. I don't know why, but I find that a compellingly evocative statement.

* * *
It rained today in Tucson -- hard. Very hard. Thunder and lightning, sound and fury, hail and wind. It was beautiful. The "wash" behind my house was full of precious water, racing down the hill to who knows where.

* * *
I sent you an e-mail with a list of comments and questions regarding SOA/ESB. I need a sanity check, and you're just the man to provide it. There are some fundamental concepts that are blocking me.

* * *
Finally ... 666. Yep, it's 6/6/06.

Jesus is not afraid or intimidated. :-)

No comments: