Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Christian

I don't know if there is an agreed definition of a Christian, I suspect not as religion is probably the reference subject that is open to interpretation. So yes I guess it's totally possible that "Christian" could be used as a cultural indicator. One interpretation is that you can go to strip bars, one interpretation is that that is not sinning, another interpretation is that even if it is sinning then you can repent, hang those sins upon the sky, and be forgiven afterwards. Great being a "Christian" isn't it? (Note: I have not attended such a place since 1996 when I took a girl to one in Poughkeepsie just for the experience :-) I think I've been to 3 in my life, sales in London is like that.

+++

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Oil. Bike geek. Maybe the choice of motorcycle oil is the reference subject that is open to interpretation? 4,000 plus miles you have been busy, what's your annual mileage going to be?

+++

Since the NY Times (NY Times is not the Washington Post after all is it? I'm thinking they'd love to have a Woodward and Bernstein) disclosure I hear that Bush now wants to encrypt everything that comes out of the Whitehouse. I thought his speeches were encrypted anyway, well they are pretty impenetrable to me :-) The root cause of the trouble is that politics doesn't seem to attract what I would call "the smartest people". The ability to talk smoothly does not necessarily equal smart does it?

+++

Procrastination is an interesting topic. It's linked to the passage of time.

+++

Was given a lift by an interesting cabbie, he knew all about the IT Industry. He's been in it for 7 years and has worked for some companies I know in the UK. Now training to be an engineer in Stockholm, hopes to work in the US. Only been taxi driving for 14 days, amazing who is driving taxi's these days and who you meet on the road!

+++

11pm and still light ! Sweden is cheaper than Norway at least.

No comments: