Monday, June 05, 2006

Feeling hot, hot, hot?

It sounds like it, what with ceiling fans going in and temps over 100, this is the life you wanted though right when you packed up your bags and went west young man? I could definitely live quite happily in that environment with my surface area to volume ratio - I don't get on with being cold at all.

For the bike trip, it's quite amazing how far they go on very little gas, I'm sure you can do the math. So you're the accountant type huh? If you're ultra nervous then strap a plastic bottle of gas to the back of the bike, it will travel another 50 miles on that alone.

+++

This is just great http://www.superliminal.com/cube/applet.html

Hours of fun. There is a 5D version too, which 3 people have solved allegedly.

+++

Looks like the Poincare Conjecture has been cracked. There is a $1m dollar prize and a Fields Medal at stake. I guess this is along the lines of Fermat's Last Theorem and Riemann's Hypothesis?

No comments: