Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A House of Cards

You asked:

Question: before mankind could prove, through scientific experimentation and observation, that the planet Neptune existed ... did it exist? Or did it come into existence only when there was agreement that it existed?

I'm seriously wondering whether it did or not - I do not know.

I guess that I'm questioning "If A then A". Why? Because looking at "the nature of reality" one gets a hint that it needs questioned. If there were no such phenomenon as a particle being in two different places at the same time then I would not be getting hung up on this at all.

This is all linked to "We create our own realities".

Assertion:

The Universe did not exist before "I" became conscious and it will not exist after I lose consciousness.

How can "I" disprove that?

The terms "We" and "I" need defined I guess.

No comments: