Sunday, August 27, 2006

Final table (for now)

By no means complete !


Faith No faith
"Who or what created things?" Pro Con
Helps me to treat others as I would wish to be treated Pro Moot
Provides someone to always love me Pro Con
Provides the meaning behind life Pro Con
Helps with fear / pain of death and loss Pro Con
Need to give it money Con Pro
Which faith is correct? Con Pro
Why do bad things happen? Con Pro
Potential hyprocrisy Con Moot
Potential self-righteousness Con Moot

Man I looked up hypocrisy in the dictionary and it describes me to a tee, both in home and work life. Without hypocrisy I'd be a bum on the streets for sure.

hy-poc-ri-sy [hi-pok-ruh-see]

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Maybe I was born on the wrong world or something? I really can't see the point in many of my activities but I do them anyway to avoid looking out of place and to keep the peace.


Tombstone - a great movie which I much enjoyed - thanks for the reminder I will order it from Blockbuster rental and watch it again. Glad you had some fun in the dessert with the missus however. I had no idea that Santa Fe was some kind of artist/bohemian town an all.

On the stack for discussion is:

  • Capacity for choice
  • Queen insects
  • Pete Doherty
  • Spock's mind meld
Ever wanted to be a cyborg?

No comments: