Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Deep Metaphysics

My, my ... we've been drinking a bit too much of the contemplative juice, haven't we? :-)

I started a response to your two posts, but then I stopped ... what I need is more clarification from you. Specifically:
  • Are you suggesting that the two propositions -- there is not God vs. the God of the Bible is ture -- represent a binary condition? Either or?
  • Do you believe it's possible that God allows a person to be as happy or as miserable as they choose, depending on the life they lead and the choices they make?
Here's something that's along the lines of what we're kicking around. This is a post in response to a debate that raged on the National Review website. This guy's take is interesting, I thought:

http://noleftturns.ashbrook.org/default.asp?archiveID=8895

No comments: