Saturday, August 26, 2006

Faith vs. Faithless (in Jesus)

I realize that I've been very guilty of posting too much content in a blog post to you which leads to big responses and I think I end up missing responding to you on some things - and the time to write my appends becomes excessive - so I'd like to propose that we limit the discussion to one point at a time - maybe two once we agree to move on - how does that sound? We can base the content of the points on your last append if you like. First of all, on the points outstanding, on the pros and cons of ...

Yeah I like what you're saying about religion vs faith .. the column headings should be "Faith that the events depicted in The Bible happened just as reported in The Bible" vs. "Faith that they did not" ? or "Jesus is the Son of God - exists, loves me and will Judge me" vs "Jesus was just a human who lived 2000 years ago" - perhaps the latter comparison is better?

The reason I am looking at this table is that in my opinion it is the only way to get non-believers to even bother looking at the faith. So I'm wondering if there are any pros and cons I have missed - there must be many I am guessing.

No comments: