Thursday, March 22, 2007

Roses Are Red, My Love ... Violets Are Blue

I imagine space to be a like a folded origami rose, folded in on itself again and again (and again) - everything is touching.

See ... I can't picture that. It's just beyond my limited mind. Space is a big sphere with no limit. That's my view. Wrong, no doubt, but that's all I can picture.

* * *
I've seen traveling windscreen repair people, but never traveling bodywork people like that. That's actually pretty cool. It would save many hours sitting in the dealer's waiting room. Though the Toyota dealership in Tucson has free WiFi, so it's not too bad.

* * *
If I "saw" it all I'd feel overwhelmed (awe) and then, as you said perhaps fear. And if the sense and awareness faded away (like it did for Dr. McCoy in the "Spock's Brain" episode) I'd probably be filled with an incredible sadness. Not because I wasn't omniscient anymore, but rather I suspect having access to that sudden awareness would be like being close to God himself ... in some way, anyway.

No comments: