Friday, March 23, 2007

Inside Out

My point is, this is the stuff we see in the results of high energy particle collisions all the time, no-one really knows why, we have the same question as the ants.

Do you think we'll ever figure it out? Or will we always scratch our heads and wonder exactly how and why ... just like we do now with aspirin. From what I understand, the exact biochemical process that makes aspirin beneficial is still unknown. :-)

I wonder what a human plucked out of 4D spacetime, rotated in 5D and placed back into 4D spacetime would look like? Inside out?

I can't conceive of what the "5D" would be! Darn you and your expansive imagination! Perhaps they'd look fuzzy ... as their five dimensional state struggled to fit within four dimensions?

Not sure who is in their team but they better be good. It will be interesting to see who wins.

When you asked the question about the universities ... I was answered back on the basis of who enjoys the loftiest reputation overall. As to their chess teams ... that I don't know.

Duke University has an awful football team and a very good basketball team. It's been that way or quite some time.

No comments: