Thursday, February 10, 2005

How rich is rich?

I'm sorry I have been remiss in talking to you though the medium of this blog bagwell, I shall try to do better!

Matthew 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Luke 18:25 Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

I don't recall a reference to this in John, but if 75% of the Good News mentions something then I assume that something must be important. How do you interpret these passages?

I have more sounds to check out with Atkins & Knopfler don't I? (Neck & Neck is making it's way through the ether to me right now!) I listened to as much of Tennessee's song as was available - very impressive, and very Christian I imagine? (Or was he singing to Allah?)

I've always loved the Summer Wind, perhaps because of having lost at least one wife to it ! And "Something Stupid". Men and women.

Current song: "Money" -- Pink Floyd

No comments: