Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Celibacy

I had a quick look at eHarmony.com, it doesn't appear to be overtly Christian, although if it did that would probably be illegal. I was making a joke when I suggested that you open such a dating agency as I believe that Paul's position was something like "The best thing to be, is to be celebate, but, ok, if you really HAVE to, then get married -- to avoid fornication". How he thought that celebate behaviour would grow the Christian population of the Earth I have no idea.

The Beatles song, dropping from a major E to a major D doesn't change the mood (major to major), but the Anthology 2 version is played very differently (from the Revolver release), it's all jangly like a Byrds song. It's been my #1 for about 5 years now but I haven't told anyone -- people should state their favourite songs somewhere in their blog don't you think? I sent you the song.

Your list is awesome, you'll have to send me that Tennessee Ernie Ford song, I can see a version of "Take me home country road" he did (sic) but not "Take my hand, precious Lord".

I'm very glad that your workshop is going well -- in my opinion, they are the most stressful things that we deliver.

Current song: "I Am A Rock" Simon & Garfunkel

No comments: