Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Oracle

Very few people -- including myself, I fear -- really believe in #2.

I think that the cause of this is fundamentally due to the mysterious way that God moves in. If there was a place, Church or whatever, that one could go to and have a conversation with God, like Moses did with the burning bush, then a lot more people would believe in God. Heck, in such a case it would be hard not to believe in God, rather than the other way around.

But God moves in mysterious ways, there isn't such a place, well not a place that everyone can see, touch etc, like a burning bush .. that's just how it is.

+++

I cared deeply for her. But I could do nothing about it

So why didn't you and Kim get together then?

I often wonder what I missed

Crab legs? :)

No comments: