Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Attitude Adjustment

Hey, that's not bad sir. Maybe there is a role for you as a 'net career advisor - I like it.

Developer:

I am a developer.
I am writing a class library that will save the world.
I am invaluable.

Manager:

This developer is an annoying so and so.
He's writing a class library that will go into a crap product, that may or may not sell.
He thinks he's saving the world - lol.
Hey, it pays my mortgage so I'll go along with it.

***

Did you see that the Goldman Sachs glory boys and girls are getting millions in Christmas bonuses? The Financial Services sector is having a bumper year. But they don't create anything. They are useless, like lawyers and most general practitioners.

Man this world is messed up. It can only lead to trouble for our kids.

No comments: