Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Overcoming Evil with Good

Yes, indeed good sir. Glad to see you've come to appreciate the inerrant nature of Holy Scripture! :-)

I've actually been thinking a lot about that. Interesting how the Lord works to bring things to my attention when I'm stewing about them the most. In church last Sunday the pastor spoke of too many people being too distracted from the things of God because we're so embroiled in "secondary things." How true. How truly secondary this whole "VE" thing really is. Being overcome by a stubborn need to have my way within a secondary space, I've allowed myself to be anything but a shining light on the hill. Shame, shame on me.

I am off for a week, good friend. To the wilds of Canada. I shall return to blogging in six days! Between now and then, abide in the Lord Jesus and know that he is God.

No comments: