Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Trust

The list goes on ... all based on some basic notion of physics.

Hehe. Some people have just got too much time on their hands :) I like the option of us humans unintentionally instantiating a new super-particle, maybe some massive boson, during some high energy physics experiment at CERN or somewhere and the particle starts a chain reaction which devours the Earth by converting all the bosons in matter.

+++

Whilst ironing, I was thinking of defining moments in my life and for some reason I thought of bad stuff. Two things in particular 1) First bride walking down the isle knowing she'd been at it with some other fella during the last week and 2) Second wife trying to convince K's older sister to tell the authorities that I was abusing the children, just so that she could get me kicked out of my own house. K's sister, who was 5 at the time was confused and just told the truth, eventually the second wife moved out of the house on her accord, after months of misery. The authorities were pissed at her for time wasting also.

Are these overly bad experiences? They seem pretty tragic to me, but I think many have similar or worse stories to tell. I've tried to not let them colour my outlook on life but I think they must have. I only hope I can show my daughter how we humans really are and still encourage her to love and trust.

What are some key moments in your life? Well that you'd be willing to share here anyway.

+++

Off to Croatia for two nights in the morning after dropping K off at school. Ho hum.

No comments: