Monday, January 09, 2006

Words sometimes fail me

Very very good - I'd not seen that. We humans just love our words. I wonder if there are enough words in the English language to communicate optimally? Or not enough? Or just the right amout?

On pedestrian, I've always thought that it's origins were from the latin for foot (ped) - it's association with mundacity; perhaps as on foot is not as fancy as travelling in style on a horse or carriage or something? I mean most folks have a foot (or two). Nothing special about a foot.

+++

My head is swimming with session cookies, http methods and java. What a day. I hope that you had a good trip.

+++

Animals do worry, well my fish do. They don't need money though, that's true. I'm living in a dream world.

+++

I wrote a song, well a tune, in the summer, and this weekend I heard my eight year old daughter nonchalently and unselfconsciously singing it while she was playing. An odd feeling, a very good one though :-)

No comments: