Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We know what they are not

Well, I think I know what is NOT an example of a good Christian:

All the things you said of course .. (boastful, arrogant, etc)

But I would controversially add:

Not smug. (I'm saved - so boo ya!)
Not saying it is known to be 100% true. They cannot know that.
Not deviously trying to convert, but openly so. Not second guessing the other.

I wonder what you will do pal? How will the changes you are feeling manifest themselves in your behaviour?

+++

Katherine (my daughter) this evening said to me, after her bath "Daddy, all the sad things in my life are from mummy and Ellen, I want to come and live with you". Stunned. Is this me projecting onto my daughter? Should she come to live with me? Is that the right thing? How would I manage her living with me and me working? Would she not miss her mummy and sister? Would the courts allow it? What if I die? What is causing this right now? If I can't achieve this am I failing my daughter in some way?

We talked, I took her back to Alice's. She said "school helps". What does that mean? I am confused and a little bit scared. I am failing my daughter. I will pray for guidance.

No comments: