Friday, February 02, 2007

Virtual sin

Question: was the man a thief at 11:59am?

Hmm, is this a trick question? Like he robbed the house that morning and he was going back to rob it again? Or maybe he was already a thief in the past, or maybe some other trick! :)

If it was a "straight up" question then he's not a thief according to the wikipedia at least as that work defines "thief" as:

Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a "thief".

What would you say?

+++

Question: What exactly is self-actualization in Maslow's heirarchy of needs. I am finding that being a parent is a very satisfying experience - I have someone that needs me to look after them and this is a very fulfilling role. And when my daughter isn't here I make more of the time I have alone - a balanced life seems to be a good one.

No comments: