Sunday, December 10, 2006

Motivation

I would have thought she would have vetoed the idea

Pleasure (hope?) and fear being the big drivers? .... I hate to say what I am thinking but anyway .... Katherine does not get on well with Alice's boyfriend according to Ellen, so maybe he will be visiting Alice more often when Katherine is living with me?

Perhaps I am taking too dim a view but in my experience Alice only does things when there is something in it for her good self.

+++

I thought that I had heard of some Hammam's saying that Islam was at heart a peaceful religion, but I don't believe it, from what I have seen of the Qu'ran (Koran) anyway. "The Black Cloud of Islam" is a song by Roy Harper (of Led Zep "Hat's Off To Roy Harper" fame) and is spot on unfortunately. There are many peaceful Muslims out there though.

+++

Kick some SOA butts back East there old buddy :-)

No comments: