Monday, December 11, 2006

All Things Come Back To It

Pretty much my every thought and deed is ultimately driven by fear. I mean that very seriously. My problem is that every situation that could possibly suggest a loss of approval in me triggers this reaction.

You know, for the life of me I can't seem to get my rational brain to take control of the irrational side. In one sense it's kind of fascinating. I wonder why our brains are wired this way?

* * *
I was always fond of "Brass in Pocket" -- an early one, I think. It stood out as uniquely different from everything else at the time.

* * *
Years and years ago I had a terrific crush on Carolyn Jones, the actress who played "Morticia Addams" on "The Addams Family." Are you familiar with that show?



Is there not a slight resemblence to Chrissie Hyndes?

No comments: