Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bart Sells His Soul

... to Milhouse of all people - that has to be one of my favourite episodes .. *now* the Iron Butterfly song makes sense, I knew I'd heard it before. "In The Garden of Eden" :-)

And as penetance for a lie the children had to say:

Where my soul will be chopped into confetti and strewn upon a parade of murderers and single mothers.

So politically incorrect - I wonder what Bob Geldof would say?

Note: Bob Geldof of Boomtown Rats and Live Aid fame now fights in the UK for fathers who have been forcibly separated from their children.

+++

Now I have been listening to best of The Allman Brothers Band and I am really enjoying it. Everyone in the UK will know "Jessica" as it's been playing on our TV's as the theme tune to every snooker sports show since time immemorial.

Any other artistes that I should listen to?

+++

Another one of my favourite Simpsons episodes is in season eight when Lisa finds the buried "Angel" on a shopping mall construction site - did you see that one?

+++

Would you say that you have a good memory for faces or more of a good face for memories or neither?

MaƱana Banana.

No comments: