Saturday, July 16, 2005

When is enough enough?

You wrote:

You claim a direct intervention from Jesus, yet you are not fully committed to God

My response is how would we know when we are fully committed to God? Is anyone fully committed to God? Even pastors and the like?

I do claim a direct intervention from Jesus, but I also believe that He put me in that state in the first place. I'm not 100% sure what for, I would think to teach me a lesson, which I am really trying to learn. I think the lesson is "always look on the bright side of life".

Roger Federer won the men's and Venus Williams the women's singles events at Wimbledon this year, but I didn't watch any of the matches. That movie was awful, I saw it on a plane earlier this year, not the best of venues admittedly but a serious lemon nontheless.

Love and peace be with you brother.

No comments: