Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Living Jesus

It seems you have a fairly good grasp on Jesus as present tense.

That's weird you should say that because in my last post I originally wrote:

I guess it depends what Jesus defines as "knew"


But ended up with:

I guess it depends what Jesus defined as "knew"


Because I thought the first version was making Jesus out as a person that could change his definitions at a whim, so I thought it innapropriate and consciously changed it. But perhaps it is better in it's original form, I view this as a sign that you have mentioned the tense we consider Jesus in.

+++

The alarm clock in the hotel room next to mine is ringing and has for the past hour.

Ouch ouch ouch. It just gets worse doesn't it? I wonder what the reason for your ordeal here is?

No comments: