Monday, April 09, 2007

Game Stations

You know, I've never owned a gaming system ... ever. What is it about the Wii that's so good?

* * *
I'm a big fan of clever and effective marketing. One of the most brilliant marketing things I've ever seen was Budweiser's "Born On" date. Other beers had "Good Until" dates. The problem with that is when the date occurs, the beer is automatically considered "bad," even when it isn't. Lots on on-shelf spoilage. But a "Born On" date is entirely ambiguous -- it leaves it to the person to determine how long is too long.

* * *
It's taken me almost a week to recover from my two weeks away and canceled flight ordeal. Honestly, all last week I was a zombie ... staring at the screen and getting only a minimal amount of work done.

* * *
Check this out. :-)

No comments: