Monday, April 02, 2007

Back Home / Bible Thumping

I've made it home. My flight from Dulles to Dallas was without incident, as was my flight from Dallas to Tucson. For that last leg I rewarded myself and cashed in a first class upgrade. I rode that last two hours with a glass of wine. :-)

* * *
On the motorcycle forum I frequent, there was a recent thread where someone came on to profess in strong words that's he's a biker and a -- his words -- "Jesus freak." Others responded in support. Then non-believers came into the thread complaining that the topic had nothing to do with motorcycles, and that Christians shouldn't "ram" their beliefs down others' throats. It degraded from there. I think the thread has been deleted by the moderators.

The whole thing was a sad spectacle.

No comments: