Saturday, March 18, 2006

Rejoice

Many thanks for your prayers in our direction brother.

Last night I prayed the hardest I've ever - for perhaps three hours or so, I trust that God will soften Pharoah's heart - or at least send in some plagues :-)

Shades of let my people go.

+++

For me there is of course a bright side, I get my first saturday "free" for -- well -- as long as I can remember, but I do miss my daughter. Perhaps I will spend it reading those Psalms you talked about ... :-)

Psalm 23:1-6 (A psalm by David). The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff ­ they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever

No comments: