Friday, January 28, 2005

A Royale with Cheese

I'll play, I'll play!

Write down the 4 to 6 or 7 core things you feel the Christian faith is absolutely dependent upon

In no particular order ...

Jesus being the son of God
Jesus' death atoning for our sins
Loving others
Jesus being the only path to Heaven
Forgiveness
Putting God first

As I was writing these I thought maybe it's also dependent upon:

Moral courage
Trying to convert others to Christianity (to save them)
Being right
Acting all self-righteous and pretending to be a little Christ?

What would your list be?

PS. I read from Romans 7:14 through 8:4 as you suggested in your previous post and ended up thinking the (NIV) text was very jumbled and confusing, but thankfully I think that I did get the message the author was trying to convey about Christ as savior, I think.

PPS. How much is a billion anyway? In the US I hear it is 1,000,000,000. When I was a child the UK school that I attended said that it numbered 1,000,000,000,000.

Colonials.

No comments: