Sunday, July 08, 2007

Grand Order of Water Rats

Perhaps because that's what they've been taught to aspire to? Or maybe because, as we've discussed, people order their lives around the avoidance of those things they fear ... and fear of being alone and lonely is a powerful motivator?

Maybe, probably in fact. Although I was expecting a verse or two of prose detailing how the human existence is devoid of all meaning without love. :)

+++

The Ratatouille is on our list to see this month (I don't think it's out in the UK yet) - along with the new Harry Potter film and the movie event of K's lifetime .. The Simpsons! Thanks for your words on the Rat movie, I had it down as "just another CGI run of the mills kids animation" .. but now I shall look more closely.

+++

Ever hear of a UK boxer named Frank Bruno? He had a title shot once against Tyson. He was in my local supermarket yesterday (Tesco store), I wonder if he's living up here now, or in some kids panto in the area? I met him when I was a kid he came to our school. He is still an enormous fella.

No comments: