Thursday, September 29, 2005

Life after death

I keep wondering on the nature of Heaven, what it's going to be like etc. I'm not assuming that I am going of course, but if I were - would I be conscious of all the souls that are in Hell? Some of them my friends and family? Would the guilt be all consuming? Would I appeal to God to go fish some of them out and bring them up?

Will I have any recollection of my life on Earth at all? Will I get bored? Just how long is an eternity? Will I be able to visit places in this Universe, see other life, aliens etc? Are there are other Universes that I will be able to go and visit? Can I surf around the event horizon of a black hole on some ethereal surf board? (Hope so!)

Does one immediately appear in Heaven (if that's where they are going) after death? Or does one have a perception of hanging around in limbo? Probably not as Jesus told one of his fellows on the Cross that they would be in Heaven that day.

Can I meet whomsoever I wish in Heaven?

So many questions today !

No comments: