Saturday, August 25, 2007

My kingdom for a void

I am delayed in life somewhat as I am building two new quad core computers, one water cooled and one air cooled. I tell you I am getting too old for this. Soon, I will retire to a lake and fish.

Ah but I can see your frustration over the left brigade taking your liberties away, making up facts and producing false conclusions to support their positions. Sounds like human beings to me -- perhaps that is the one thing I have learned, we all do this -- in all walks of life. Perhaps it is a case of trying to bend what comes into our eyes into the a priori shape that we have for it in our heads? This is what humans do.
+++

I had to laugh at your BBC mole poster to the wikipedia .. I have a feeling I know who it might be! George Bush is a wanker no doubt, I think that's something most humans have done. But he is a rich wanker, perhaps the most famous man in the world, and in a position to help or make worse the position that humanity finds itself in.

+++
Hmm this void sounds very interesting doesn't it? What could be the reason behind it's existence? In Star Trek a ship was crossing a void at one point wasn't it? This baby is a bit bigger. Reminds that we are pretty clueless of how the observable part of The Universe (also known as "the universe" to some folk) got to be in the state it appears to be in now.

No comments: