Sunday, August 19, 2007

Holidays are over for now!

We had a nice time - got to see a number of places in the UK

Went to a real chocolate factory
Made some pottery
Stayed in two hotels
Went to a butterfly park
Went to an open animal farm
Visit two theme parks
Visited an "Eco" park
Went to a Roald Dahl Museum
Went to a telephone and transport musuem
Saw five movies at the cinema!

It was really nice not to be on the internet at times pal :) I am pretty tired from all the travelling so now need a holiday!

One thing, my daughter and I are (I think) now officially "natural" in our behaviours towards eachother. We're not forced into those "unnatural" modes of behaviour you get into when the time you have to see eachother is short, and you are forced to part. It's great :)

+++

Is Global Warming a reality? Forget the politics and the unscrupulous so-called "scientists" vying for research money, but do you think that Global Warming is happening due to human output of Co2?

+++

I was speaking to one of my chess genius buddies and he says the words "Why?" and "Because" should be struck off the vocabularly list as they don't mean anything.

I think he wants to replace "Why?" with "For what reason...?" and "Because" with "As a result of .." This seems just like semantics to me and I really am not sure where he is coming from. Is there something in his suggestions here that I have missed that you can see?

+++

How's things?

No comments: